Saturday, April 27, 2013

This old man......

AS of the moment...and probably for another few weeks, all the photos we have taken the past few months are still on our memory cards.  The laptop is deader than a doornail until it gets sent in for warranty fixes and that leaves our Carbonite backup without a computer to link up with.  So, all photos are staying put for now and I'm starting to get a little twitchy when I think about it!  So many events the past few months are strewn about on a handful of cards.....well, it's entertaining looking through them as the photos jump around from event to event!  And so this blog will be jumping around too for a while.

I came across all our Christmas photos (which I think are actually backed up on carbonite, but until I can determine that for sure, they are all staying put on the card) and these few in particular make me laugh.  One of the gifts the kids got was a big bag of hodge-podge dress up stuff that I got on clearance after Halloween.  The favorite?  This old man mask.  And Jacob can do a fabulous, super funny old guy impersonation and this mask is so perfect for him!
 He has a mask, he will impersonate.....you will laugh....Jacob's our guy! 


No comments: