Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 17 and blogging from a phone

So this is a first, using my phone to write a post! Desperate times call for desperate measures? The week we are currently experiencing (Williamsburg) has left very little time to continue blogging on a frequent basis! But back to where I was in our travels.......after leaving NYC, day 17 we pointed our van in the direction of Cape Cod.

We arrived kind of late at night....drizzly and cooler for sure. I can say that I liked what I had seen so far.....Dunkin Donuts shops all over the place!! Evidently MA is the headquarters for the company. Yummmmm!

Events for the family this week in MA include 2 days in Boston, a trip up the coast to Maine and a Man vs Food restaurant stop, an afternoon at the beach, and while not planned ahead of time, a wonderful surprise get together with my maid of honor and her family! They moved recently and I didn't realize how close we'd be!!

Looking forward to posting about one of our favorite weeks so far. Massachussets is a very beautiful state!!!!!!

No comments: