The last time I went anywhere by myself that required an airplane to get there was the National Twins Club convention in Oklahoma. In 2004. Yep, it's been awhile, but that's all about to change this afternoon! Tonight I'll be sleeping at my brother and sister in-law's house in Omaha (you know, the other rhyming daughter in law). And then tomorrow morning, I'll be cuddling with my cute little 2 month old nephew, getting my baby fix!! And I'm sure being silly with my 8 year old twin nephews as well!
Bill will have the kids all to himself for 72 hours-although I think I've cooked enough to last for over a week. Nothing like spending 2 days ahead of leaving slaving over food you won't eat! Hopefully it'll make mealtimes easier.....well, at least the feeding part. The picking on each other and squabbling? Nothing is going to help him with that. It'll be good for all of us. The kids will probably miss me and then after I'm home for 30 minutes it'll be right back to normal! I told Laurel to be ready for some crazy hair days since Daddy will have to do it 3 mornings in a row...yikes! Maybe I should request pictures...or maybe not!
2 comments:
Have fun!!!
I'm here - I help!!#$@!
Post a Comment