His hair is SOOO long that we daily give him a hard time. Hair cuts-or 'trims' as he calls it, heaven forbid we cut anything substantial off-are happenin' real quick, that's for sure! He was a good sport and let me put his hair up like this (and even gave me permission to post it, woo-hoo):
I feel a little silly using my hair straightener on him every now and then (like when I have to be seen in public with him), but if I don't, it is SO unruly! Why does long hair have to be in style right now? Why?
3 comments:
I don't know, but somehow we have gotten by with not having any long hair here. Yay! Hopefully by the time they are in their teens, this fad will be gone!
I don't know, but somehow we have gotten by with not having any long hair here. Yay! Hopefully by the time they are in their teens, this fad will be gone!
Sorry, didn't think it went through the first time. Won't let me delete.
Post a Comment