Monday, March 28, 2011

It's a good thing we love our dog so much because.....

Parker, our lovable, good natured, friendly, happy go lucky 4 year old lab is a well loved dog.  And it's a darn good thing because after what I found today, if he wasn't so well loved, well......he'd be lookin' at serving time.  In 4 years (except for like twice when he was a puppy learning) he has NEVER had a major accident in the house. **I was reminded by Eric that Parker has indeed had one other mess like this...in the same room, I think I mentally blocked that one out**

Today, well, that changed.  I came home, did some laundry, went to hang up some clothes in Eric and Luke's room and was horrified to find THIS: *note, this picture does not do it justice*

And that's after spending time picking it up.  He didn't only poop on the carpet, he danced while he was doing it.  Seriously, runny dog poop EVERYWHERE.  And he knew he was in trouble too...as I called him to the back of the house and then took his collar and said 'let's go see what's back here', he suddenly made himself weigh about 50 lbs more and stuck in concrete.  I pray it all comes out.  For both the carpets sake and the dog's sake.  He's outside......I have to go call Bill now.......I think I'm very glad I have Bunco tonight.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This happened to my brother's dog while he was in town here for business. He thought Regina was going to kill him. I guess he gave him a bone that he thinks got him sick. Did Parker eat anything different yesterday?

This to shall pass. Let's just hope the rest of it happens outside!!

Sorry.

Robin said...

Ewww, not good. Bad dog Parker.