That husband of mine. A sweetheart and man after my heart. Of course he already has it, but this afternoon he just made me grin from ear to ear! As he walked up the path to the front door I could tell he had something behind his back. 2 dozen roses. One dozen red ones for me and one dozen pink roses for the other girl in his life.....Laurel! Such a sweet daddy!!
So she now can enjoy flowers in her room as well as mine in the kitchen. Happy Valentine's to us lucky, very loved Barry girls!
4 comments:
That's so sweet! Lucky Laurel :)
Yep, that Bill is a sweetie! Love the pic. Happy Valentine's Day.
He's so sweet. Bill's definitely a keeper.
Just wanted to let you know that I've been following your blog for a little while now. I love reading about your great family!
Post a Comment