However, the kids have had SOME fun. It hasn't all been torture! Yesterday a few got together to play Twister. Fun, right? I even played but there is no photographic proof of it!
Last night, Bill and I went played a game called 'Would You Rather' with my parents and aunt. Board games always prove to be highly hilarious with us playing. One part of the game was to complete challenges. Well, one of the choices my mom made was to 'let us' put makeup on her. Oh yeah, it was hilarious. And I have plenty of photographic proof!!
She was a very good sport about it! This is after-Bill did the eyes, I outlined the lips and did blush, my dad put lipstick all over her nose, Bill made a peace sign on her forehead and those brows? Those were crafted by my ever so talented Auntie K. We were all nearly rolling on the ground laughing so hard.
My mom was a little shocked at her appearance!
But it was all good after her glasses completed the look. She's ready for church folks!
My aunt's challenge was to 'do an interpretive dance imitating a cat prowling and pouncing on its prey'. Another very funny sight to behold.
Evidently I was her prey!! It was a very fun evening, needless to say. Oh, Bill spent 2 rounds with a spoon in his mouth too....another challenge!
Auntie K is off to the airport and despite the freezing cold it looks like her flight was unaffected. Bye Auntie K! Take the cold weather and cancelled school with you!
2 comments:
Hmmm, I seem to have forgotten that the challenge was an interpretive "DANCE", not an interpretive "CRAWL". I had a great time with you, the kids and your folks. So sorry to hear that the kids are out of school AGAIN today. I sure hope the higher temps (relatively speaking) today improve the gas and power problems around the state. Stay warm and be safe. I love you all.
I have answered "would you rather" questions, but never played the game. I might have to think about whether I'd want to or not after reading this post!
Your mama is a good sport. :) Cute.
Post a Comment