Monday, January 3, 2011

We took HOW many pictures last year?

For kicks, I thought I'd go back to my photo folders and represent our 2010 in numbers.  Quite humorous I think-over the course of 12 months, we took 4,000 pictures.  Yowsa!  I am having fun going back through and choosing some favorites along the way...as well as deleting some files along the way too!  The next few posts are dedicated to some of those favorites.


January: 86 photos taken. 
That's a pretty low number...we must not have been very busy!  My favorite of the month would have to be these 2.  This was our hair experiment gone wrong.  Photo # 1 was as she was going to bed, all happy about trying it out. 
And photo #2 would be the morning after....we were BOTH worried!
February: Number of photos in the folder-97. 
My favorite of the month-the boys and their scouting shadow boxes.  We gave them to the boys the evening they crossed over from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts!!
 March: Photos in the folder-99. 
My favorites of the month are from when we picked Auntie K up at the airport.  Laurel and Luke were so happy to help with her bags...the sooner we got her to our house the better! 
April, May and June will be next........

2 comments:

Krystle said...

Oh my goodness! Your daughter's face in that second picture is PRICELESS!! Love it!!

Cari said...

It's great that you are so organized with your photos! Are you making an album? Here's my work-in-progress for 2010:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectId=1314978&productId=11&projectSponsor=387874
It's a 12x12 book. (I can help you make one of these if you're interested) :)