So on to April and my favorite photos hidden away in that file...let's see, we took 359 photos. Ah-ha, now the numbers are adding up. April is a really busy month for us. There are 5 birthdays in April...Luke, Laurel, GG, Bill and Bill's mom. It's also soccer season and Easter. Lots of moments to remember. With that many photos there's no way I could pick just one to represent the month.......this was the month my mom finished all the kids quilts and she presented them on Easter-
I love this one-it's from their birthday celebration at preschool. Truly a birthday where teachers and classmates aren't too busy to stop and sing Happy Birthday, where the whole school day they are made to feel extra special and they grin from ear to ear...ALL DAY! Where Daddy showing up was icing on the cupcakes, and Mommy sucked it up and bought the ridiculously overpriced and over hyped Dannon 'Crush Cups'!
And of course, our family birthday celebration, where we celebrate birthdays for Bill, L and L and GG.
May-yet another busy month this past year with G and J's 11th birthday, preschool graduation and our first trip of the season to the lake. Photo file total? 451! Favorites? Plenty.....the first is of the boys' birthday party. They had a big water gun fight party and it was SO much fun. I love this picture because I love seeing them surrounded by fun friends, good kids-
This one just cracks me up...one because, well, she's got a Zhu-Zhu pet in her hair (they now come with a warning label attached to their back 'Keep Away From Hair') and two, because I wasn't even home when it happened and Bill was quick witted enough to take a picture and NOT chop it out of her hair. He took the time to take the thing apart and spared Laurel's hair. What a good dad!
No words needed for this one-the babies graduating from preschool-
We also made sure to have fun in Park City-alpine slides, zip lines, an alpine coaster and a rock climbing wall. All the kids tried the rock wall, even L and L. This picture makes me want to hold on to him forever....he looks so cute! Maybe more handsome than cute?
Heights and free falls aren't high on my list of priorities (ironic as it is, I like roller coasters though) so I got pretty nervous as Bill and I neared the top of the zip line for our turn. After the initial door opening and feeling like I was going to fall out of my seat, it was actually pretty fun!
Half way there......and 1527 photo files represented. Hmm, where are they all hiding?
No words needed for this one-the babies graduating from preschool-
Finally, June. 435 photos in the file. This month took us to Salt Lake City and then cross country to Omaha. Yes, we drove from SLC to Omaha in ONE day. Crazy for sure! This first picture is taken while at Autumn's twins' first birthday party and I just love Luke's expression and true happy face. He looks like a little grown up-
We had a really great family vacation in Utah and these capture the fun so well. We rode a tram to the top of Snow Bird's ski mountain and we were surrounded by white, beautiful snow and amazingly gorgeous views. Glad we thought ahead and packed winter gear. It's not always you vacation in June and need winter coats, hats and gloves. We took snow cone supplies up with us and made our very own snow cones. SO fun, something the kids will always remember!We also made sure to have fun in Park City-alpine slides, zip lines, an alpine coaster and a rock climbing wall. All the kids tried the rock wall, even L and L. This picture makes me want to hold on to him forever....he looks so cute! Maybe more handsome than cute?
Heights and free falls aren't high on my list of priorities (ironic as it is, I like roller coasters though) so I got pretty nervous as Bill and I neared the top of the zip line for our turn. After the initial door opening and feeling like I was going to fall out of my seat, it was actually pretty fun!
Half way there......and 1527 photo files represented. Hmm, where are they all hiding?
No comments:
Post a Comment