With the arrival of New year's Eve, it's the sign that we're going to have to get ourselves back into school schedule rather quickly, but not before enjoying another day filled with well, more tradition! We spent New Year's Eve watching Back to the Future, eating Panda Express for dinner (no cooking for me, yay!)
and eating our much looked forward to, year end banana splits......AKA sundaes for those that don't like bananas....namely, Laurel!
Even Parker got his own once a year sundae....no bananas, no chocolate, of course......
Everyone nearly licked their bowls clean, following Parker's example!
We ended the night with a round of 'Would You Rather' board game and let the boys watch the 10pm dropping of the ball in NYC. The OFF to BED!!
Since we seem to run on tradition this time of year, I think we added a new one to our list. I mean after all, doesn't everyone save their Halloween pumpkins to carve on New Year's??! Well, evidently we do!
If you may recall my 'things that gross me out' post, I'd have to say that the inside of THIS pumpkin reminded me of cantaloupe on steroids. It was all I could muster to take the picture without gagging!
We now have two rather ginormous carved pumpkins to carry us in to 2011. So, Happy HalloNew Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment