Well, logically, it really just means there is more time to *wait longer* and less reason to push the final results. Although, it was a relief for Bill that there was just ONE boy clamoring for some belt sanding time and only one set of hands to worry about injuring when the fingers wander a bit too much.
Eric spent time sanding and getting the shape of his car just right-
However, I have to say that his paint job, if you can call it that, is dare I say......plain. I don't think he'll be bringing home an award for 'Most Original'. I haven't taken a picture of the finished product yet because I really didn't think he was finished yet...oops! But that's OK because it is HIS car and no one else helped him paint it...so technically it was done correctly! Unfortunately (really it is a good thing, but in moderation) Eric has had his face buried in books 13, 14 and 15 of the Guardian of Ga'Hoole series and has had no intention of doing anything else until the books are finished. And that will probably wind up being Saturday night. After the derby race is over!
It may look plain, but maybe it'll win something for being fast? Guess we'll find out Saturday!
2 comments:
We got Jon & Ben the first 4 books for Christmas. I read them the first one. Ben read the next 2 very quickly and in now on the 4th. He's reading all the time! I usually have to "make" them read 30 minutes a day. Now I've got to get the next couple books from the library.
Oh, and I loved the first book, but the movie was terrible.
I remember Brooke reading those books before. I got some for Claire for Christmas, but I'm not sure she's started one yet.
E and dad=precious!
Post a Comment