Wow, those 5 days sure went by fast. Guess I better finish up the photo posts so I can get on with regular everyday stuff!
So, July brought 442 photos taken......my favorites of the month? These are from when the older boys got home from Boy Scout camp. They were gone a whole week, and as much as the kids seem to revel in annoying each other, the other 3 really seemed to miss the older guys. I thought they sure looked sweet loving on each other. For the 2 minutes it lasted anyways. But. I'll take it when I can get it!
August's photo count adds up to 682. A whole lot of lake time and action sequences were taken. Like this one for instance-Bill launching Luke off the tube...I love it!
September, 345 pictures and the time came we were beginning to think never would. Eric FINALLY lost his first tooth!!!! It had only been loose for 2 months and he was pretty sure he was the last one in the 'entire' 3rd grade to lose a tooth!
October-183. A slow month by our camera's standards! Even though the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is apparently the MOST photographed event in the US, we don't take many. After all, year after year, the balloons tend to look exactly the same. However, the kids do like finding Star Wars characters at the Darth Vader balloon-see?November...aah, nearing the end! File folder says.....405. There were so many fun times that we experienced in November......trip for 2 to Oregon, family visits for Thanksgiving, science fair projects (totally bad time of the year for that one by the way)-so there are far too many favorites from this month. I chose this one just because I thought it was quite funny. Reminds me of paparazzi waiting to get their payday picture.....
And finally...thank goodness...December. 521!!! And I owe these to my 9 year old boy who's birthday party post got, ummm, lost in all the craziness. So, a few from Eric's 9th birthday party and his TP'd bedroom!
So, 2010 is officially over and so are these posts looking back over the year. 4,000 pictures. Thank you digital cameras, LARGE hard drives, and Carbonite!
No comments:
Post a Comment