Saturday, January 15, 2011

Because I can't think of much else, how about a yearbook preview?

Sapped of anything intelligible to blog about at this moment, I thought I'd give some CES friends a short and sweet little yearbook preview.  Of course, taking a picture of my computer screen really won't do it justice, it definitely gives an idea of all the great photos that will be in it!!

Another reason I have no desire to write happy little thoughts about my kids......I went to Costco AND Sam's club with them today.  And Sunflower market AND the shoe store.  I love Saturdays when I get to take the kids with me to so many FUN places.  It's just peachy keen great!  I think they have reverted back to preschool behavior at times though.  What is it about those stores that bring out the worst best in everyone?  It's a kids conspiracy I think.  I promised them I wouldn't take them out shopping EVER AGAIN.  Hmmmm, perhaps they are smarter than I give them credit for......

Anyhow, on to the yearbook preview.
Part of a double page spread dedicated to Muffins with Mom

 A page showing our November literacy event
 Balloon time!
 L and L's classroom page.  Each class has a full page similar to this
 Part of a double page spread dedicated to Thanksgiving lunch
 In progress, a double page spread showing our Jog A Thon.
SO many choices when creating a layout...a lot of fun too.  But I will be glad to hit that final submit button March 7th.  Oh yes!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Great job on the yearbook! I'm thinking you might be ready for digital scrapbooking now!