The halls are lined with bags like this. Full of tagged clothing, shoes and bedding ready to be hauled off to the sale next weekend.
The playroom is inundated with the likes of this...I know, hard to say exactly WHAT it all is....
The bags are filled with shoes, winter coats, socks, dress up outfits...the bins are filled with books, magazines, toys, junk. You know, after all, one mom's junk is another mom's nightmare treasure!! I am seriously behind in getting it all done and I sure hope I get my act together to get it all tagged in time. If only to help my house have some semblance once again!
1 comment:
I can't believe the sale is this Friday and I'm not going to be there. Wah!! Oh well, it's probably better for my wallet and my (lack of) closet space. But I do LOVE a bargain and diggin' through people's stuff. I hope you and Bill get everything out in time and that you find some awesome bargains.
Post a Comment