Friday, September 24, 2010

He made me do it!

After another week of 'no, I don't want you to pull it', 'no, I don't want to get it out' and weird eating styles, Eric's 2nd top tooth is FINALLY out.  And it wasn't easy.

The tooth itself was hanging by a thread.  Literally, 95% of the tooth was out of the gum line.  I called him into the bathroom and asked if I could see it.  If you know me and my heebie-jeebie issues, you'll know that this was not an easy task for me.  He cried like a baby that he did not want me to pull it.  I said I just wanted to see who loose it was.  I grabbed hold, he cried even louder and tried to get away from me.  As he was squirming to get away and screeching it happened to 'bloop', pop right on out.  He continued to carry on about not wanting to have it pulled.  About 10 seconds of me standing there not touching him and holding the tooth in my fingers he figured out the deed was done.  The he laughed hysterically.



Afterwards he proceeded to completely gross me out by taking a toothpick and digging 'stuff' out of the inside of the tooth.  I told that was just so sick and fake gagged to prove my point.  OK, maybe it wasn't fake.

Now we have to get the bottom 2 out that are also hanging on by a few threads!

No comments: