It didn't last long since a storm came up rather quickly, but thankfully, it was enough to leave them feeling like they FINALLY got to practice their aim.....
Even the girl got in on it! Love that Gregory, showing her how to hold it!
Luke...so funny!
After they finished shooting their rounds, it was time to see what they actually hit. How they hit the target with those tiny BB's is beyond me! I think there were a few bulls eyes though.
There's the saying 'give them an inch and they'll take a mile'-well, in this case it was give them an inch that will feel like a mile. Glad we got that wish fulfilled!
1 comment:
Grant is passionately requesting a BB gun for his bday. Max told me, "I really want to get it for him." The softie!
Cute pics.
Oh, and I so know that putting them off business. I'm guilty of that all the time.
Post a Comment