Friday, July 23, 2010

Flashback Friday: More than a TV entertainment unit

So it's meant to be a TV entertainment unit.  However, back in July of 2006, it was a child entertainment unit.  They provided the entertainment and they were entertained by the unit itself!  Back in the day when Laurel and Luke could do no wrong because they were just so stinkin' cute!  And chubby baby faced.  Oh how I miss those babies.....
This was back in the day when siblings LIKED to be in the same space and it was OK to touch each other....there was no 'she's touching me' being yelled at me!
It was back in the day when the oldest were pretty darn cute......
and some still had their nose in a book! Gregory........
This TV unit has followed us from house to house and room to room.  Kind of like our kids!  It now resides in our bedroom.....and so do our kids at times.  I think I need to take some more pictures, see how they fill up those spaces now.......all too well I bet.

1 comment:

The Wades said...

What sweet babies. You're a fun mom--I'm always neurotic furniture will fall over. Glad to know they made it out safe and sound.