Thursday, July 22, 2010

Orientation and Employment

This morning, this very early morning, I am off to complete my orientation, upon which I will officially be hired.  Where you ask?  The loony bin?  Nah, but that may be a possibility in the future.

I will be hired by our local school district so that I can be called upon to be a substitute teacher.  I'll just be subbing for elementary school and hopefully it will mostly, if not all, be for the school Eric, Luke and Laurel go to.

I think I'll be nervous the first time that scheduling computer calls me.........it'll be like the first day of school all over again!!!

2 comments:

April_Louise said...

How exciting! My sissy will be a teacher :)

The Wades said...

I miss being in the classroom--have thought about doing the same thing this year. Then, I remembered the craziness of the pumpkin and tree stands and changed my mind.