For instance......make them look like a chicken:
And then an airplane...lots of airplanes today:
They all got to try out their chicken, airplane, soldier attempts at GG's pool today. Can't tell who was more tired after...the kids from their crazy pool antics, or Bill from all the throwing he did!
Today was also our 'very happy unbirthday' celebration. A summertime tradition thanks to GG. All the birthdays in our family fall in April, May, October, November or December. Therefore, we go through a dry spell during the summer, so to make sure we remember how to sing the birthday song, we have a special summer birthday cake! I've said it before and I'll say it again.....I don't know how it is she makes her cakes, but they always taste SOOOOOO good!! She promises it's nothing special, not even following the high altitude instructions. One would think a box cake is a box cake......well I'm here to tell you that just isn't so. And if you think that, you haven't had GG's cake.
She even provided 'very happy unbirthday' gifts! An envelope with $2 for each of the kids. That GG...she's something else.
To top off the fun day, the kids finished up their 3V3 summer soccer games and G and J then went immediately to Boy Scouts. It's a sign of things to come. Very, very, very busy days. Maybe I'm really not quite ready for them to start back up to school yet!!
1 comment:
I remember this from last year. What a great GG.
I will have to never let my kids read your blog. You are doing fun stuff all the time!
Post a Comment