I had hoped to get a nice family picture because my parents have one of us in the exact same place nearly 24 years ago, if memory serves me correctly. I did get pictures. Aren't the flowers beautiful?
And the Mormon Tabernacle? Yes, it's beautiful too.
The kids? Well, the only pictures I took of them were as we were leaving the area in HASTE and they were fighting over who could push the pedal down on the water fountain.
And that was the least of their problems that afternoon. Oh well......chalk it up to vacation expectations.....it's bound to happen. Bummer of a place unfortunately. I apologize to all those who had to witness the arm grabbing, stern talking, foot stomping and crying that happened. Even though there's no way you're reading this blog right now! Still, my apologies....we looked like some of THOSE tourists!
4 comments:
Made for a cute pic. Man, that temple sure is beautiful.
WHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry for laughing, I am! But oh, momma, do I know that feeling! I promise no one saw anything- it always feels like all eyes are on you, but I've experienced kid meltdowns that Jason didn't even pick up on while standing right next to me! Hang in there! Have fun!
Oh Well! It happens to every family...especially those with 5 kids!
I am sure your "stern" talks were full of grace :)
I love the photo of the flowers with the tabernacle in the background!
As for the behavior issues, it happens-even on vacation.
Post a Comment