Beat, spent, tired......but oh what fun! We spent the whole day yesterday at the Park City Alpine Slide park. We rode chairlifts up the mountain, alpine slides down the mountain, alpine slide coasters around the mountain and zip lines too!!! Rock wall climbing, trampoline jumping, negotiating between 6 children's wants......it was a long day! Luke and I also came away with battle scars from a slide that flipped on us. He fared worse than I did.
Pictures to come later.....we are terribly behind for breakfast but nice to have a lazy morning.
1 comment:
Wow!! It looks beautiful there! I'm sure you will have an amazing time! It's funny how your family loves to get out of the heat, and we are dying to get out of the rain!! It has been raining in Oregon non-stop, except for last weekend. Today is the last day of school, and still more rain! We should be used to this..we are Oregonians, but enough is enough already! Have a wonderful vacation!! I'll keep watching your blog for all of your adventures! Hugs! Janet
Post a Comment