I have not smiled this big in I don't know HOW LONG!! After just 40 minutes in surgery, we got a phone call in the waiting room from the OR. The surgeon told us the whole mass was benign!! It was attached in two different places, but it all came out and everything else looked great!
The relief we all feel is just so all consuming. The emotions that we have felt today, from talking about 'what if' and things my mom wanted to do if the results were bad, to the immediate rush of joy the second we got the news. Incredible. I have cried lots of tears of worry and fear today-and I end the day with tears of sheer joy! All those prayers offered up in my mom and my family's name brought us through these difficult days.
He has smiled upon her today and all is right in my little world again!!!! Thank you for your support, love, prayers and encouragement. Until you are in the midst of a situation like this, it's hard to imagine just how much those things mean. Thank you God!!
If all goes well with her recovery, the surgeon said she might be able to come home Wednesday!!!
2 comments:
Hooray! Hurrah! I hope you're celebrating. How is your mom doing with post-surgery pain? I imagine it will be easier to recover with such good news. :)
I have tears in my eyes. I am so very happy and relieved for all of you!! Yay, God! What a great way to end my Monday.
Post a Comment