Yes! I wrote a book. 3 in fact. AND I got them published. I have been the photographer, reporter, columnist and editor for this book since April of 2008. I decided to have the books published and give them to Bill as a birthday gift. I would have had them printed anyway had it not been his birthday, but I felt better spending the money since it was going to be 'his' gift!
So what did I write about? Who would have published my books?......oh, that's so easy! Whoever I paid to do it........and blog2print was the winner. With a simple click of a button, all the posts from this blog were magically transformed into 3 books!! Permanent proof of all the events that have taken place in our family throughout 2008 and 2009.
It was kind of pricey-about $65 per book. But considering all that is included in the books, the price was very well worth it! I so wish I had a near daily record of what my childhood entailed. The children of this generation are so very lucky....all the things we,as parents, can do to document their lives and the events we hope to never forget. If you have a blog and have poured your love and attention, time and devotion into, consider getting it printed! The kids have already picked the books up and flipped through the pages- 'oh mom, I forgot about that...that is so funny!' I have to say, it's way easier than scrapbooking..........
4 comments:
You did it! Yes it's expensive, but so worth it. It is easier than scrapbooking, but I still love doing that too.
LOVELOVELOVE IT!Can you show a pic of the insides???
ooooh! i want to see them in person!!! I don't think I will ever get back to scrapbooking. I am so thankful that you turned me on to blogging. Did Bill like his present?
I wish I had 1/32nd of your writing/photography skills to do what you've done. What an incredible gift!!
Post a Comment