Sorry, this Wednesday post NEEDS words. Words like delicious, scrumptious, sweet, mouth-watering, fattening, not healthy, addictive, must have more, thank goodness I can't buy it here, gift from Auntie K, have to hide it from the kids so I can eat it ALL myself, you have to try this stuff.........

Can you identify it? It is white and dark chocolate covered popcorn. The BEST one can find if I do say so myself.....not that I've found it anywhere else to compare. We get treated to it one time a year, usually at Christmas as it grace's our gift box from my aunt. But this year we scored an extra round when she asked if there was anything we needed from her neck of the woods. Sadly, I begged her for this yummy stuff....and she came walking through our door with TWO bags of it!!!! Oh yes..........and now, the bags are gone. Pretty much sitting on my hips now. But it was so worth it!! So if you live near Lake Forest, or even if you don't-look this bakery up and buy yourself a scrumpditiliumptious treat. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm......
4 comments:
Funny how you didn't post this picture until it was ALL GONE. Thanks for sharing!
Yeah, what Robin said! Some friend you are.
I went to their website to see if they might ship. Didn't look like it. Just know I might have surprised you with a bag at sometime if they had. Thought that counts??
That aunt of yours supplies all kinds of joy.
I'll have to tell John and Judy (the owner's of Chocolate Forest) that their choc covered popcorn is now being blogged about. They'll love it. And who knows…maybe the Easter Bunny is hoping your way with more of the yummy stuff. :)
OH. MY. CHOCOLATE-Y. GOODNESS. The sweet and the salty and the crunchy. You are killing me. Eat hand-full for me. I'll be over here on my eliptical. Darn it.
Post a Comment