The other night I was in the boys' room. I was auditioning for a director position (totally kidding)so I asked the boys how I was doing. I directed them to pick up that pile of stuff, then I directed them to pick up that pile of stuff. Then I got to try out the 'outraged director' voice when I opened their closet and found a bigger mess there. Gregory and Jacob said I was a pretty good director. Witty at times but all together bossy. Thumbs up for me!
As I was sitting in the chair in their room, Parker, after being invited by someone OTHER than myself, decided to give the director's chair...no, more like lap.....a try.


And all I could think was 'please, please, I pray you haven't had a chewy today'. I was dangerously close to the end that would have told me differently if he had. Let me just say Parker weighs a ton!!! Lead butt......
1 comment:
Parker is pretty darn precious. His little face kills me. I like that director business. I might have to spin it that way around this set.
Post a Comment