Saturday, January 2, 2010

Last job of last year

To pass the time on the last day of the year, the big boys ....AKA Bill and my dad......got together to put the new basketball hoop together. However, it was still pretty dang cold outside so the assembly got moved indoors. OK-it's good thing we have TALL ceilings!

The little kids-Luke and Laurel-were avid fan watchers. Anytime the post got close to the fan they'd yell 'fan dad, fan!'. So helpful! I was getting kind of worried as the thing took up more and more living room space. I think I asked several times 'Are you SURE you can get it out the door when you're done?' YES he assured me......

If you watched the series Friends, do you remember the episode when Ross is trying to get the couch moved upstairs and he kept yelling 'TIP IT, TIIIPPPP IT!'? Well, it was a little like that when they moved the project outside-
They did a great job and I don't think they even touched the door frame and so it was on to shooting hoops.

Eventually the hoop will get moved to the driveway but for now it is working out great in the backyard!

No comments: