While sometimes using words that aren't blog appropriate while doing so?
While sometimes dodging the still-not-put-away stash of gifts that you can't quite find the right space for yet?
While sometimes yelling at the kids down the hall to knock it off or you're gonna come into their rooms and MAKE them knock it off?
While sometimes stuffing the last (thank goodness) of the delectable and high fat content goodies that still grace the counter tops in the kitchen, into your mouth QUICKLY before the kids can get the chance to eat your favorite oh-so-bad-for-your-hips-and-butt goodie?
While sometimes kicking yourself after you find yet another gift bag and handful of ribbons and tags that were SUPPOSED to be put away in the boxes your husband already put up in the attic?
Yeah, I thought so. It goes like that here too.
So I guess I'm starting to plan already since the decorations are packed up and I have done all the above mentioned tasks. Awesome. That's how to start the new year off right!
1 comment:
Have you painted since I've been there last?
What a scrawny tree! ;) Hee hee.
Post a Comment