If any of you have any ideas, please leave me a comment!! Do I use the scanner, do I use our great camera to take pictures of the pictures, do I have the negatives scanned in at some place like Costco or Sam's?????? Too many options. Oh, and that last one would take forever...first I have to FIND all the negatives!
Anyhow, for this post, I took pictures of the pictures. They came out decently I think. The boys are 10 months old in these pictures. This was their first time to California, first time to put their feet in the sand and smell the ocean. As much as they loved the sand we should have known what their future would hold. MORE water and sand! This first picture still hangs on our fridge-
We drove around the coast in the Pebble Beach area. Simply beautiful.Jacob was just such a cutie. Right after this picture in the photo album is one of him licking a sliding glass door. Nice, baby!
And we drove them over the San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge. Dinner that night was at the Bubba Gump Shrimp & Co restaurant. Gregory loved the crackers...can you tell?
It's so hard to remember what it was like to only have the two of them. I'm sure at the time it was stressful to travel with them, but heaven knows it was WAY easier than it is now with 5. I'm very glad we have these pictures to remember it all by.
2 comments:
OH. MY. GOSH.
Are you kidding me?
I can't handle the cuteness!!!
Can you even remember them being so small???? I love the idea of the flashback friday...might have to copy you...
They make me want to cry they're so cute! I remember play dates with them and my little (now giant!) Brooke.
Post a Comment