Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween......finally

Halloween lasts quite a while at our house. First there are the preschool parties.....
Then there's the getting goofy for the last soccer game.......
And then after a full LAST day of soccer, the princess, fire fighter, Master Chiefs' and the ghost got themselves all put together for a fun night of ringing stranger's doorbells! Ahh, only on Halloween are some things acceptable!
Gregory and Eric went as Master Chief......a guy from the Halo video game. Not many folks that opened up their doors that evening knew who they were either.....don't feel bad
Jacob went as the 'you'll never guess what I made mom cut holes in' ghost!!
Laurel decided to be Princess Aurora...AKA Sleeping Beauty......complete with glittery eyes. She was more enthusiastic about the glitter than anything else
And Luke was the cutest firefighter with orange hair that I'VE ever seen!
Blogger is really torking me off right about now...this post has taken WAY too long to put together so the rest of Halloween will have to wait until Blogger gets its attitude adjusted!

2 comments:

Robin said...

The costumes look great! Love Luke's fire red hair!

The Wades said...

Precious as always. Tell Laurel the glitter looks fantastic. And that ghost--how cutely spooky!

I loved loved the boys at the soccer game. Clever, I tell ya!