I know, I'm about ready to be finished with pumpkins and candy talk too. However I still have a couple more activities to document before I can let the subject completely drop......
Hard to believe the time has gone so fast....a couple of weeks ago the preschool that I teach at went on a field trip to the Galloping Grace Youth Ranch pumpkin stand. Our friends Max and Michelle have done a spectacular job with the stand.

This is not your typical 'pick your pumpkin and leave' kind of pumpkin stand. Oh no, far from it. They offer horse rides-



And they always have the cutest painted scenes!!


The pumpkin stand was complete with corn maze, corn pit, steer roping fun (no real steers were used, but boy, wouldn't THAT have been entertaining!), duck water races and pumpkin head decorating. It's a place we'll frequent yearly .......and I'm wondering how long it will be before they have to find a bigger spot to hold their wonderful stand.......hmmmm?! Max and Michelle, you, your ranch, your pumpkin stand and your volunteers rock! Now, get some Charlie Brown trees and we'll visit your Christmas tree stand too!
1 comment:
Thanks, Cari. You can still visit our tree stand even if you don't want to get a good looking tree. ;) Your kids were the cutest. Glad you made it out.
Post a Comment