So, this cute little boy came walking into my bathroom this morning. He got up out of bed all on his own and he was no longer burning up!! Although Luke coughed his way through every hour of sleep (Laurel too but not as much) he woke up feeling better than he has in 5 days!
Thank you to all of you that offered up some prayers for my children and my family. You and Tamiflu made such a difference! And I have to say a prayer of thanks for all of the above and for the invention of Facebook. My sweet Facebook friends came through like champions for me yesterday and I feel so very blessed. I hope you all stay healthy and don't have to resort to a prayer call out, but if you do-I'll be there!
So now it's back to reality..the house exploded while this whole flu thing was unfolding. Especially the laundry room. It's not pretty. I think I'll be in there a while. After my headache goes away.
1 comment:
I was thinking of yall today! Offered up my morning chores in the name of healthy kiddos- Hope things keep improving! Hope you get some rest too!
Post a Comment