Bright and early this morning Luke and I embarked on an adventure...to urgent care. After seeming to feel better and lose the fever, it reappeared during the night and so did his limp noodle status. So, according to Dr. Urgent Care, short of spending hundred of dollars to send off for test results that we'd get back AFTER he was well, he's pretty sure Luke has the flu. And his counterpart, AKA Laurel, is hacking away just the same with a fever. She, however, seems to be handling it better. Sorry Lukee, but I guess it starts this early-the female species handling illness better than the male species!! This picture is a little blurry...he does look miserable but not as bad as this photo makes him out.
My poor little ones.....they are miserable. The only good thing about it all is that we have over a week to get better before we leave. I really hope no one else gets it.
2 comments:
Oh no. I hope they recover quickly and no else gets it.
:( Look how much I missed running a pumpkin stand. Where were my comments of encouragement?? So sorry for your crud. Ugh and yuck. It really is a sweet picture in a terrible way.
Post a Comment