Auntie K and Legos are synonymous in our house. If she's coming to visit, then the boys are hurriedly cleaning their room up so she can come play legos with them. Now, I live here 24/7 and do you think they ever ask ME to build legos with them...heck no!!! I guess I just don't have the lego magic.....sigh....you've either got it or you don't!
Step 1: Make a large mess with every single lego you own-
Step 2: Attempt to build something creative and get upset when the one piece among the thousands of pieces is the one YOU need and he's got.
Even Luke and Laurel had to invite her in to play with THEIR legos, all 45 of them, which are technically Laurel's because they are of the pink variety. Luke could care less what color they are-
And I'm pretty sure their room smelled a lot better. The kids thank you Auntie K, so do the legos, and so do I!!!
1 comment:
How sweet is she??? I get a little bratty when the lego I want is being used by someone else too! heehee
Post a Comment