So, after a really long run of having no computer issues what-so-ever, I am now in the midst of dealing with 2 computers with issues. It's a conspiracy.
The laptop is still halfway toast. We bought a new hard drive but according to the computer guy at our house, it has connecting pins...or something that sounds way more sophisticated but means the same thing.....that don't match up to the ones in my laptop, so back to the drawing board. Or computer supply store. Which I'm sure is way more expensive than a drawing board.
And while I had to adjust to using the dinosaur in the office, behind closed doors, I was happy to have a computer that could receive all my e-mail without having to log in to all the different accounts. Yeah, well, I think those days are over too. Some big warning that a worm was trying to take credit card info and send it somewhere.......somewhere it shouldn't. Who knows, maybe it's some ploy to get me to click some link, but I didn't. I immediately shut it down and haven't turned it back on yet. I'm chicken and the computer guy has been really busy.
So, while I'd love to share more from Brad Paisley, soccer games, the balloon fiesta, the corn maze and probably 10 other things that have happened over the past few weeks, I guess I'll have to wait til' later......but hopefully before I forget all about it all. That gives me about a week. Hang in there!
1 comment:
Did the warning tell you you should download "Personal Antivirus" to fit mentioned worm? Max got that one and fell for it. Ahhh. It was just a trick to get a virus on his computer, and I think he fell for it.
Good luck
Post a Comment