Ha-ha...I fooled you...you thought I meant me, right? No, I owe this announcement to my brave counter part in the world of multiple multiples....Heather!! Last night she and her husband welcomed baby #6 into the world. The whole 9lbs 15oz of him!! She is amazing-did the whole thing without an epidural or drugs of any kind. Yeah, she's a nut!
You may remember that Heather has 2 sets of twins plus a singleton-well, now make that 2 singletons-and while she keeps trying to persuade me to join her on the other side of 5, I think I'll leave that little beauty all to her! It'll be fun to get to know at least one of her children at such a tiny size! We met after her girls were born and then shortly after, L and L were born. From there I think we both got busy with motherhood and housebuilding/remodling-and then they moved when she was pregnant with her twin boys. They have since moved back...obviously...and to my kids delight!
Congratulations Mark and Heather-may your sanity hold up and the love in your heart grow, which I know it already has. You are terrific parents and an awesome family! Welcome Harrison-We love you!
2 comments:
Congrats to your friend! We have something is common. I also gave birth to a 9lb. 15 oz. baby with no drugs (Jon). Not fun!
I literally said "WHAT" out loud when I saw your title!!! Congratulations to the new family :)
Post a Comment