Saturday, September 26, 2009

The last of the water play

Another 'last weekend' post......the kids were able to enjoy the very end of warm weather, well, warm enough for water play anyway, with a water slide birthday party. Personally, I wouldn't have even thought twice about putting on a bathing suit at 5pm and sliding down a water slide supplied with cold hose water....brrrrr....but my 5? Oh, it made it even more enjoyable to laugh at the slide and giggle hilariously because they were so cold!
I didn't even get a picture of Gregory-he tried it once and once was enough. Jacob tried 2 or 3 times...still no picture. But I did get a picture of my friend Kristin and I'm imagining she got one of me! We taught together at the same preschool last year. She wanted to take a year off this year, so I took her MWF class position. I miss her!!!

Gee, do you think these 2 are related?Jacob and Zachary (birthday boy) look like they could be related with their stripey shirts!!And this is how Luke and Laurel finished out the day after 2 soccer games and 2 birthday parties.....so cute!!Well, I'm slowly getting caught up on the past weeks' events...now if nothing too interesting happens this week I just might make it!!!

No comments: