Tuesday, September 22, 2009

And this is one reason

Besides the fact that we are still dealing with computer issues-the laptop is functioning, but all Microsoft applications have completely disappeared from it-there are other reasons I can't sit myself down to post anything of worth.

This-
And this- oh, and this....And I can't possibly forget about THIS..nor can my kids, since it's covering the couch in the playroom
No, we don't live in a house overtaken by laundry in white garbage bags, and I'm not THAT bad at folding the laundry. It's just time for the twins club clothing and equipment sale.
And oh-my-word, I don't know how my kids ended up with SO much to wear!
Well, actually I do. We shop outlet stores and when we see a good sale, we stock up. Where my kids lack in toys, they make up for it in clothing. See, I don't have to be as discerning when it comes to what fills their closets because I know there is a way to get our money's worth. I know I can always sell it later at the twins club sales. Thankfully I have a couple people that come look ahead of the sale and buy some of it early.....less to schlep!
I am a whole lot farther behind in tagging items than I usually am. Between mom responsibilities, house responsibilities, work responsibilities and laundry slave responsibilities, the only tagging I get done is usually after 9:30 at night. And it's gettin' old! I haven't even touched the toys that are bursting out from under a desk in our office (you know the one...the one that never sees the light of day?). I have 10 days. Shew~! I gotta go, the tagging gun is calling my name.....and yes, Luke and Laurel will be overly entertained by the TV for a few days.

2 comments:

Anne said...

We weekend has been as crazy as that looks! I still need to call you! But I'll wait til you aren't buried in jeans and tees! Bless your heart- there is a light at the end of the tunnel: More cute clothes!!! Ha!

The Wades said...

You are so good at that. I have no patience. I just bag it all up and leave it on my front door for the magic truck to haul it all away.

Good luck. I'm sure you'll do great as always.