My opinion on happy meals hasn't changed much over the years. However, McDonald's got smart. They offer the $1.49 kids meal on Thursdays.....and don't my kids know it! They know how to weasle that offer in with their pleas for the rare purchased meal. I think they bugged us all summer and the timing never worked out, or I wasn't in the mood, or, or, or. Well, I promised them that they would get one before school started. And well, technically, I didn't make it. However, the kids were so jazzed about it being a 'first day of school celebration dinner ' (if you could call it a dinner.....bleck) that I think they forgave my oversite.
And Aaron, atlhough he politely declined my offer to get him one too, was kind enough to pose with the fam. We sure have some terrific 'extra' kids that hang out with us!!
Now, ask me where the toys are that went with those meals? Yeah, I don't know.
2 comments:
I'm going to pretend like I didn't read about Thursday Happy Meal pricing. My kids would love a Happy Meal. They can recall vividly each of the three times they've had one.
Does a Happy Meal fill up G and J? We can't even get those anymore for the older two.
So cute--deny them something and it suddenly becomes the best thing in the world.
Post a Comment