Had to include this one of Maddie....I just missed capturing the noodle she was sucking into her mouth!
It's a miracle we can even communicate amongst ourselves when we get together, but as a parent to multiples and multiple children, we have learned to fine tune our listening capabilities. It's quite amazng to see how much noise we can tolerate while having a meaningful conversation about cars, work and school. We are so blessed to know this wonderful BIG family that we have so much in common with. However, there will be one BIG difference......I'm not gonna have another baby. Our 6th child will be our part time Catalena!
Thanks for coming over for dinner Heather, Mark and gang...and be sure you taste test those cucumbers first next time...ha ha!!!
2 comments:
Thanks for the dinner and chicken wrangling. I took your advice and taste tested the cucumbers before our school pool party today. They tasted normal although I'll always look at cucumbers suspiciously from now on.
I know that feeling sometimes. Looks like a lot of crazy fun!
Post a Comment