Monday, July 20, 2009

Soccer buddies unite

I love our boys' soccer teams. The older boys have been playing together for 6 years. And I LIKE the parents and I LIKE the kids, and so do my boys. Good, sweet boys that fill the soccer teams. We leave each soccer season with the best of intentions to get together over the summer. We've actually made good on it this summer!

A week or so ago we met up with Robin and her boys at the pool, along with Donna and her kids. A bunch of boys, at a pool, going bananas. Makes for some good picture opportunities. They all lined up and jumped at the same time....well, almost the same time!
This is Zachary, Robin's oldest and our team ref. He made a pretty big splash with his cannonball!

Then they played follow the leader and they pretended to not see the edge of the pool and just plunked on in!! The soccer buddies, plus a few other buddies...The soccer buddies on their own....Of course we were missing a few soccer buddies but hope to have another fun afternoon in the near future. I am so thankful for my amazing friends. They are GREAT!!

No comments: