Sorry, perhaps this is more inspiring.....BBBBLLLLLAAAAAHHHHH..........well? Was it?
One thing worthy of noting. Luke is pretty cute when he tries to say 'okeedokee dominokee'-he says it 'okeedokee jomijokee'. Yeah, I thought that would make your day! Now at least your stopping on by wasn't a complete waste of time!
I actually do have more things to blog, I unfortunately don't have the gusto for it today. So, coming very soon, pictures from our Lubbock weekend and more about this....doesn't it crack you up?
3 comments:
What a "crack up"!!! Hee hee hee....Poor Laurel! This is one of those "Mom, why did you post that?" pictures!
Hugs, Janet
Oh, that's hilarious. But you know she's gonna be mortified when she sees this in a few years! Still, too precious!
Too much summer, too much 'boys', too much BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I know you cannot wait for school to start and someone else can go AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Keep your chin up (or your spirits, or something)because it is only 3 more weeks, i.e. 21 days or 504 hours or 30,240 minutes (do you need seconds??) But who is counting?
Post a Comment