Melissa was a beautiful person. And while she was beautiful on the outside, it was the kindness that radiated from her that made those who knew her understand how beautiful she was on the inside. As her aunt eulogized her, she said that no one was a stranger to Melissa. I am blessed that we crossed paths 4 years ago when Catalena and Gregory became fast friends. I am blessed that she loved me, she loved my kids...all of them.....and I am so glad she is watching over us all, free from cancer, free from the discomfort it caused her for years and free from the body that failed in the end. 
My words are most definitely not eloquent. How could they be when trying to say good bye to a wonderful person, but they are heartfelt. Melissa will always be a part of our lives, living on through Catalena.
We love you Melissa!
3 comments:
i am so sad and sorry to hear of the loss. she will be in our prayers!
r
I am so sorry to read this. What a tragic end. I will be saying prayers for her family.
Choke me up! I am so sad for you, her parents, and most of all Catalena. Melissa is lucky that your family came in to their life. I'm sure your friendship will mean a great deal C through the years.
Beautiful post.
Post a Comment