Friday, July 24, 2009

It's all up in the air

According to this blog, our summer has so far consisted of hanging out at the condo's pool, hanging out at the water park, hanging out at the lake, hanging out at our local pool, or hanging out at our friends' pools. The kids have all gained so much confidence around the water, but it's still up in the air for them sometimes......
And eventually, they all have to land!
Or else Miss Bossy will tell them exactly where they need to be. You remember her, right? The one that cracked me up, or you up, well, for sure it cracked her up! Don't remember?

She'll be thanking me for this picture 20 years from now. 'Oh, thanks mom, now I can remember how good I looked in a bikini.......when I was 4!!!'

1 comment:

The Wades said...

You people are part fish! My poor children have only been swimming one time!