Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun in the sun....

When we got to Branson, we bought season passes to the water park and Silver Dollar City.....with a family our size it was the only way to go without going broke-completely. Therefore, we have been very determined to get our money's worth! The kids have absolutely loved the water park. Can you tell?
Waiting in line. No, sorry, let me correct myself....Melting in line, waiting for the water park to open.
Waving in the wave pool The waves were so strong at this point of the pool. Strong enough to fuzzy up the bottom of my suit had I sat on my rear long enough! That would be Bill getting a face full!
Grandma Barry (Bill's mom) enjoyed the morning with us too. Now tell me, who does Bill resemble?Now, of course the kids aren't too proud to turn down a regular ol' pool either.....they went swimming with Uncle Nate and fam right before they took off for home. I hardly recognize my husband without his red rashguard!

I was the smart one......I stayed OUT of the freezing cold indoor pool. With all the swimming and pool lounging, I'll be amazed if we make it home without a case of swimmer's ear. Eric has been complaining....hmmmm....

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Pretty cool that both sets of your parents joined you on your family vacation. That is some dedicated grandparents.

From how hot you describe this place, perhaps I would have even joined the family in some of the water festivities. Maybe.