Getting 5 children to smile at the camera at the same time is nearly impossible. Now add 2 more....a huge challenge! I did, however, manage to get the cousins in a picture at the same time, looking at the camera (kinda) so we have proof that on our family vacation we were all together!
Bill's dad celebrated his birthday while we were together and the kids all sang him Happy Birthday in the parking lot. At least it's one he'll remember!
Up close and personal with Michael
Up close and personal with Josh
All the cousins....sitting...at the same time.....it's a miracle!
Then they got down to some serious bug hunting.
They caught 2 grasshoppers after all that effort. Those were some well loved grasshoppers. For 3 hours....then they were released.
And Josh caught his mom!
I am so glad they had time to play around and mainly be boys. Sorry Laurel, but you ARE outnumbered.
2 comments:
It looks like you're having a great time...despite the heat! It is supposed to be in the 90's here for the next few days. I guess that beats a drizzly 4th of July!
Hugs, Janet
i really like that top picture--it's a winner.
I'm with you. At times I don't care what the picture looks like, I just want proof of the event.
Post a Comment