Monday, June 8, 2009

Pretty in Pink

She got dressed with enthusiasm, she waited with enthusiasm, she smiled for the pictures with...you guessed it...enthusiasm!! Her first day of ballet was everything she hoped it would be and she's ready for next week already! She said tap was her favorite part of the class....let's see what she says next week.

I enjoyed having an activity, just for her and I. Rarely do I get the opportunity to have one on one time with her. Thank you ballet!!

4 comments:

Robin said...

I'm feeling just a tiny bit jealous right now. No pink leotards in my immediate future. Buts lots of dirty soccer shorts!

Heather said...

Very cute! I'm glad she enjoyed it. We get to go again tomorrow because today's class was tooooo big!

Karen said...

How exciting! She looks absolutely beautiful!

The Wades said...

Dang, I have two girls and never had that. Looks like I missed out. She looks so very precious in these pictures.