Sunday, June 28, 2009

Internet...at last!

Things are looking up. The weather was noticeably cooler today and our new place for the week has internet! Well, I'm standing in the kitchen with the computer perched atop the microwave, which is slammed up against the window and I have one bar when I checked how strong the signal was. Internet.....barely.....

Nate and family made it out of town Friday and my parents made it in to town yesterday. We've got the week planned and we started it out with some fun at the pool today. There are plenty of fun photos inbetween the last ones and these, but we had so much fun at the pool today I just have to post these. No words necessary as you'll see. I have to say, my mom doing a cannonball given her back condition was just terrific. I love it! I hope she's moving in the morning.

Group cannonballs!!

My mom's cannonball....

Bill and his jack-knife.....it was hilarious watching the boys attempt it! Then he tried picking us all up out of the water.....and I showed the boys how to do a handstand in the water
**As I was trying to upload a few more pictures the internet signal went bye-bye....so it's now Monday! We went out on the lake today. My dad rented a boat for half the day and we had fun fun!! The water is like 80+ degrees......so NICE! Another great weather day. I hope it holds for Silver Dollar City tomorrow.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Looks like you are all having FUN!!!

We leave for Houston tomorrow. Then I'll get to feel what HOT is like!

Jennifer Vasquez said...

Awesome I wish my mom would do a cannonball!!!!!!!!Enjoy your week- Jen

The Wades said...

What a fantastically fun family you have--you, Bill, the kids AND your parents! How cool that you can all be together.

Tell you mom not to get too wild and crazy. :)