Monday, May 4, 2009

Treading water

Man, I cannot get it all together these days. Forgive the lame post, but this is a list of things to do over the next few days...in no particular order. It's pretty much for my own sanity that I am blogging it.....

1. Find the boys birthday presents
2. Wrap those presents
3. Decorate for their birthday
4. Make 2 pans of cheesecake brownies to take into their classes on Wednesday to celebrate their birthdays...they requested the item!
5. Go on a field trip tomorrow to the NMSO (symphony orchestra) with their class...
6. Make sure I have things in order for my preschool class tomorrow since I have to have Ms. Kristin fill in for half the day
7. Remember to leave car seats so my parents can pick L and L up at preschool tomorrow
8. help Bill organize/bag up 156 cub scout awards for the year end pack meeting this Saturday
9. fold 5 loads of laundry
10. put 3 loads of laundry away
11. visit with my aunt and uncle
12. get the house clean/ready for the boys' BDay party Friday
13. find the Mother's Day gifts that I have tucked away in various places
14. wrap those gifts
15. reminisce on the past 10 years....cannot believe my 4 lb little preemie boys are turning 10!
16. Find my mind that I lost while trying to get all this done
17. Explain to Bill why it is I am blogging right now since I have WAY too much to do

See ya!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Don't forget your playdate with me!

The Wades said...

I have my own huge list! May is quickly becoming my least favorite month!

I enjoyed the symphony--what did you think?