It's official......Gregory and Jacob are now a decade old. Cannot believe we have 10 year olds...double digits...closer to puberty than toddlerhood......sad....and a little bit scary!! I have to post pictures later today. Because of that list from my last post I haven't been able to dig up some old pictures to post. YET.
They opened up a couple presents this morning and then we are going to enjoy a big family dinner at Lin's Chinese Buffet restaurant with 14 people! FUN!! Good food too!
And in case you don't hear from me after Friday, this is why. 14 boys have RSVP'd to their birthday party. I completely agree with you.....WHAT were we thinking? Oh and add 3 siblings to that number that are freinds with Eric. And there are still a handful of non RSVPers out there still. I hope my house is still standing at 9:15pm Friday night :-)
2 comments:
happy birthday boys! the double digits aren't as awful to parent as you would imagine. it's challenging, sure, but lots of fun too! have fun at the party!
Hope their party was fun.
Happy Birthday, boys!
Post a Comment