So, instead of 'Stop and smell the roses', all parents should take the time to 'Stop and watch the handprints'. They fade all too quickly.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Stop and watch the handprints
Luke and Laurel were outside yesterday playing 'puppy' with plastic bowls and water from the hose...which they get told every time they go out to leave the water alone...right, as if......but they had dumped it out on the patio and were making footprints and handprints with the water. I watched the prints and couldn't believe how fast they disappeared on the warm concrete. It got me wondering, is this how fast my memories of their carefree play days will fade away too? I really hope not because that just makes me sad...

I don't know why, but blogger won't upload the rest of the pictures the right direction, even though they are saved the right way. Kind of detracts from the whole meaning of the post, but pretend they are the right direction! I've tried to upload several times.......weird




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think the post turned out beautiful! You are right...time flys by much too quickly.
Karen
So very true!! Each year seems to go by faster than the last!
Hugs, Janet
Teared me up!
Post a Comment